Guadagna Bitcoin gratis

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Film: Meet Joe Black - The Quote about Love

I want to dedicate this post to an amazing girl that broke up with her boyfriend and now isn't interested to experience a new relationship. I like this scene taken from the movie "Meet Joe Black", where Bill Parrish explains to her daughter what he wishes for her.

This is what everyone should wish for the people we love.
It looks that today everyone just want to give more importance to work, success, money, having fun, but what is more important? What comes at first place in your life? What makes you "deliriously happy"?



William Parrish: It's not what you say about Drew, it's what you don't say.

Susan Parrish: Maybe you're not listening.

William Parrish: Oh yes, I am. There's not an ounce of excitement. Not a whisper of a thrill. This relationship has all the passion of a pair of titmice. I want you to get swept away out there. I want you to levitate. I want you to sing with rapture and dance like a Dervish.

Susan Parrish: Oh, that's all?

William Parrish: Yeah. Be deliriously happy or at least leave yourself open to be.

Susan Parrish: Okay. Be deliriously happy. I shall... uhh... I shall do my utmost.

William Parrish: I know it's a cornball thing, but Love is passion. Obsession. Someone you can't live without. I say, fall head over heels. Find someone you can love like crazy, and who'll love you the same way back. How do you find him? Well, you forget your head and you listen to your heart. And I'm not hearing any heart. Because the truth is, honey, there's no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love, well, you haven't lived a life at all. But you have to try, because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived... Stay open, who knows? Lightning could strike.


Follow us also on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/italynx1

1 comment: