Guadagna Bitcoin gratis

Thursday 5 June 2014

Quote of the Day: A Beautiful Mind

Today I want to write you about a quote from the movie A Beautiful Mind (2001). There was a quote from Nash saying: "Perhaps it is good to have a beautiful mind, but an even greater gift is to discover a beautiful heart", this scene was deleted.
So here you can read the discussion between Alicia and Nash about science, universe, and love.


Alicia: How big is the universe?
Nash: Infinite.
Alicia: How do you know?
Nash: I know because all the data indicates it's infinite.
Alicia: But it hasn't been proven yet.
Nash: No.
Alicia: You haven't seen it.
Nash: No.
Alicia: How do you know for sure?
Nash: I don't, I just believe it.
Alicia: It's the same with love I guess. 


Follow us also on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/italynx1

No comments:

Post a Comment