Guadagna Bitcoin gratis

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Music: Web - Lovin' Times

"This is our time, this is you and me", this love song says that we are happy together and that we find in love everything that we need. We just need to be "You and I". The song is in English but Web is actually an Italian project.


Here you can watch the official video and read the lyrics:



These are loving times

only you and I, take my love into your hands,
only you and I, I' m feeling like this is our time

I' m feeling like this, I said I' m feeling like this,
I' m feeling like this, I' m feeling like this is our time
(x3)

this is our time, this is you and me yeah

this is our time, this is our time, this is you and me yeah

Follow us also on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/italynx1

No comments:

Post a Comment